Saturday, March 12, 2011

Official invitations!!

Five months from today, we will arrive in our beloved China again. We will return to work in several of the orphanages in Guangxi where we have previously helped out in the past few years. The thought of seeing those precious children again make my heart race with excitement! Another orphanage, one we haven't been to before (but sent a wheelchair to) has sent the official welcome invitation to come and help!! We will be given the gift of having our lives touched by even more very special children. I cannot think of anything better for our summer :)

March 11, 2011

Dear Cindy,

Hello! Wish all the best wishes for you.

My name is Li Bing(李冰),and I am the Vice-president of the XXXXX SWI, I am responsible for the welfare of children.

Thank you for your letter of February 28. I was so happy that you like the photos we sent to you. Thank you for told me the news that you will come to Guangxi in August, I sincerely invite you and I am looking forward to your coming here. We did not have any child therapists yet, if you can come, I believe that will be the biggest help to us.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely yours,

Li Bing

No comments:

Post a Comment